Our Program consists of the following
1. MATHS DOCTOR ASSESSMENT
- Maths Doctor assessment uses artificial intelligence to identify knowledge gaps from current grade down to kindergarten.
- Click here to find out more about Maths Doctor.
- Maps Knowledge gaps to Maths Wiz and creates a lesson plan.
2. MATHS AND ENGLISH WIZ – ONLINE PROGRAM
- Australian Curriculum
- Maths and English – Preschool to Year 12
- Science – Biology, Chemistry and Physics – Year 11 and 12
- Students can access and revise any lesson or complete weekly lesson plan created for them
- Consists of 42,000 questions and 2100 lessons
- Detailed step by step video lessons with examples to explain concept followed by questions
- Flexibility of moving forward to higher grades for extension work or below to lower grades to fill gaps
- Kids can use the software 24/7
- Each Lesson is followed by questions which are instantly corrected online
- Different set of questions every time so that a student can revise up to 4 or 5 times
- Step by step solution for complex problems to assist students to learn
- Audio questions for pre-schoolers and Kindy kids who cannot read
3. WEEKLY LESSON PLAN
- A 90 MINUTE weekly lesson plan is provided to the student starting from the lowest grade where gaps appear
- The Lesson Plan is individualised to each student based on their knowledge gap profile
- Weekly lessons start Monday morning and finish by 9 PM Sunday AEST
- Kids gain bonus points every time they complete the Weekly Lesson Plan on time or score high marks in
- Incomplete Activities from Weekly Lesson Plan are transferred to the following Week
4. BONUS POINTS
- Students earn bonus points when they complete Weekly Lesson Plans
- More activities earn more bonus points
- These points can be used to buy toys, online games , movie tickets etc which are found in the bonus chest
- Bonus points are an incentive to keep the kids interested in using the program on an ongoing basis
- Parents receive weekly reports of their kid’s achievement.
- Parents can view the daily log report for each kid to monitor their kid’s usage.
- Parents can view the Performance Report to view scores in each lesson and improvement over a period.
- Maths Doctor report received instantaneously on completion of assessment gives details of knowledge gaps
6. TUTOR SUPPORT
- Our tutors are all experienced teachers.
- Tutoring time is between 5 pm to 7:30 pm EST. Mon to Thurs
- Students connect with our tutors via a 1300 number provided
- One to One tutoring
- Each child in your family can call on a separate phone at the same time to obtain tutoring sessions
- Each child can avail up to 10 hours per week of tutoring sessions
7. HOMEWORK/ ASSIGNMENT SUPPORT
- Students email a first draft of their assignments or homework to our tutors through the email provided
- Tutors review the draft and call you within 48 hours to discuss the assignment
- This is especially useful for English essays, students wishing to sit for the selective school exam and struggling students who need assistance with homework
8. PARENTS FREE CALL NUMBER FOR COMMUNICATION WITH US
- Parents are provided a 1800 free call to communicate with our tutors
- This is especially useful for parents to understand how their kids are performing , to set/change goals and direction of the lesson plan
9. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- You can call our free 1800 technical support line any time and our expert technical team will assist you with any technical issue you may have. They will connect to your computer through remote software if required to resolve issues.
10. UPGRADES/UPDATES TO CURRICULUM
- Once you enrol your kids we provide you all upgrades/updates free of charge. We normally upgrade our program 3 times a year to keep up to date with the current curriculum
- Once you enrol your kids we provide online training for both parents and kids to ensure you use the program optimally
- Grade 2 to 10 : $ 26 per week for 2 kids in the family. Each additional kid $ 4/Wk
MATHS AND ENGLISH
- Grade 2 to 10 : $ 36 Per Week for 2 Kids in a family. Each additional kid $ 4/wk
- Kindy to Grade 2 – Maths and English – $ 20 /Wk. for 2 kids in the family. Each additional kid – $ 4 /Wk
- Year 10 to 12 – $ 36/week for 2 Kids and each additional student is $ 4/week